Right, so I am ok. No need to send out any search teams. I am safely in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. Highlights of the last month:
- Hard, hard spewing, still while a day from civilization.
- Visa expires even when I still have 500km to cycle to a place where I can extend it.
- Digital camera gets stolen. Again.
- Digital camera gets recovered. Five days later.
- Spongy, sandy, rocky, corrugated roads.
- Bad, bad food.
- Trying to have conversations with Afagan nationals on the other side of the Panj River.
Ok, and there was also some mind blowing scenery too.
All to be revealed in the next few days! So hold tight and keep your eyes out for some excting updates from a stage of the trip that has been the most physically, emotionally, and mentally draining so far.
Was it an awesome one month? Without a doubt.
Would I choose to repeat it? No way.